Monday, September 17, 2007

Blog Love



the train is stopped in olympia, washington for a few minutes and i've found some wireless...yahoo!
i failed to mention in the last post how EXCITED i was to have done a guest post over at Magpie Girl's website. Her website is packed full of inspiration....check out the Habitudes, Creative challenges, Reviews and most definitely the Spiritual Sunday posts (found under Priestessy Things). I check out her website daily and keep coming back because of all the richness Rachelle brings into the world!

another lovely blog related moments that happened this weekend was when at a farmers market a lovely woman named christine came up to me and asked if my bag that says 'dreamer' was a Jen Lemen bag! I love how widespread we are!

i also was super happy to get my hands on the new book from one of my fav bloggers keri smith called the Non-Planner Datebook. It is totally my dream datebook...full of spots for daily observations.



i'm mighty grateful for these three artful bloggers!

No comments: