Saturday, July 21, 2007

the little things



still 2 more sleeps until the 20's are over for me. i'm overjoyed. they have not been remotely easy. i always knew life would get richer with me as the years past. i'm a late bloomer in some ways.

i feel like these days i have a macro lense on my eyes....smitten with catching the little things. snails, dew, raindrops, flower petals.

the 20's felt like they were consumed with the big picture. crisis, politics, who am i?, death/life, will i ever be truly loved? and now i feel like i have more trust in the universe, the goddess, even god. i don't think i've ever lived so much in the moment as i do now. i don't think i've ever been so in tune with my own needs. i'm finally listening to the little things my spirit whispers to me, that i ignored for much of the last decade.

i love how noticing the little things and small things that i can do to make the the big picture much richer.

1 comment:

Rebecca E. Parsons/Cre8Tiva said...

beautiful images...hope your b'day is wonderous...blessings, rebecca