Saturday, July 02, 2005

the flu

i think i have the flu. i woke up this morning feeling nauseous and as the day proceeded different symptoms showed up...aches and soreness everywhere and then the chills.
yes, i am wimpy when i'm sick.
i had to pry myself away from the prospect of going to folk fest tonight. i just can't do it. but if last nights show with the pocket dwellers and sweatshop union. Monday night is K'OS and K'naan...which i'm so excited for.
I'm feeling minorly better at the moment, having recently puked up my hemp protein shake (darn.) Its strange that one feels better after puking. I'm sipping on a greens drink trying to settle my tummy but the nausea is slowly creaping back. Its pride day tomorrow too, and i'm gonna drag my sick self down there even if i'm puking on the side of the road (don't worry, i don't actually mean it...i'm too wimpy for that). Here's hoping for this stupid flu to be gone by dawn!

No comments: