Saturday, January 05, 2008

mondo beyondo part one



one of the first blogs i started to read regularly was andrea's superhero journal and she has this tradition called a mondo beyondo list. part one of this list is these three questions:

1. What do you want to acknowledge yourself for in regard to 2007?

I learned what self-care really means, how to live with healthy boundaries, how to be more alive and how to not be lonely alone and how to heal through creativity. I am so proud of this learning. But I am glad that I have can now step past it into an even more well-lived life.

I am so proud of myself for discovering my passion for photography, for grabbing onto it full force and letting it take me on a beautiful blessing of a journey that is nowhere near over. I am proud of getting over my fears and then dreaming big. I can barely wait to see where it takes me this year!

2. What is there to grieve about 2007?

I grieve for the girl that I was in the beginning of the year and welcome the healthier me I have become.

3. What else do you need to say about the year to declare it complete?

2007 was an amazing and beautiful year of re-discovering myself. I am thankful for all the solitude and for learning to say No. But now it is time for learning how to say YES again without what I learned in this year. Blessed Be 2007.

2008 is the year of beautiful awakenings.
2008 is the year of being open to life's potential.
2008 is the year of love.

1 comment:

meghan said...

It really sounds like you have had a year to be proud of! Enjoy this year ! I can't wait to read what you put for part two!!!