Tuesday, December 02, 2008

more december views...



i'm back in vancouver, snuggling kitters till they start a purrfest. i'm laughing at seeing myself in the mirror, looking like clinton and stacey stole me away to new york for a makeover (when in fact it was some seriously good success at the fat fancy store and target). thats what i so love about my trips to portland...i always come back feeling even more rooted in my~self.

most of today was spent on a train to seattle and then a bus to vancouver so i don't actually have many pictures to today so i'm going to share more of the things that have made me visually swoon over these past few days:


did you know the headquarters for bitch magazine are in portland?


my bro in law, me and sis in xmas hats just after putting up the silver~vintage~rotating~xmas~tree!



9 comments:

leonie.wise said...

gorgeous photos. Love the hat!

PSUMommy said...

oh, my, I love all of these...that first photo looks very 40s glam, it's gorgeous! And bricks...I love bricks. Beautiful!

Silvia said...

these are absolutely wonderful.
love the second last one especially.
there's something about that mixture of colours that i like :)

Anonymous said...

i like the top one of you in the hat the most...

Vivienne said...

thanks ya'll!!!

daisies said...

gosh that top photo of you is stunning :)

now what exactly is it about portland? i came back looking like stacey and clinton had a round with me too!! honestly, portland ~ the style central, who knew :) tee hee

we're coming to vancouver for a week in february ~ i miss van, its been far too long ...

xo

Jessica S. said...

first photo you look like a french movie star*
love these...love them all*

enchantedartist said...

Oh my goodness...your December views are enchanting! :)

Susannah Conway said...

I am loving that Bitch sign - i need one for my house :)